Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Perseverence is the Key to Success

In our life there are things that happened as we
wanted it and sometimes more then we expected.
Then there are those wishes that didn't happened.

When looking back through those years that
passed by, I tend to believe that those goals that
have been achieved were instances when I
persevered through. Relentless searching for
ways to achieve them. I kept charging until it's
showing result.

Believing is really powerful, when you start
believing you can do it then you'll never ever stop
to entertain failures. You must also never be stuck
in only believing, search for way or ways to
achieve the goal. Albert Einstein said that insanity
is doing the same thing over and over again
expecting a different result??? After that, study the
technique, practice it first a few times until you feel
comfortable but you don't have to get it right 100%.
You'll improvised and tweaking it all the way until
achieving mastery.

In Bob Burg ebook, he told us the success
formula, now, what are those success formula?
Head to www.burg.com and you can read it there.

One of my goal now is to have the option to retire by
2010 and from my experience it is achievable if I
put my heart into it. It is the same with you. You can
have what you want.

One of the way that I've choosen is by involving in
internet marketing. In these coming months I'm
going to give extra attention in growing my passive
income through the internet with the help of my
mentors.

Categories:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home