Saturday, March 18, 2006

On Leave

I took leave for two days from Thursday, 16th till Friday, 17th. Went back to my home town with the whole family,visited my parents and in-laws which was long over due. Even though access to internet is available but most of the time, condition is not conducive for me to sit down and start working with my Success University project.

Let me give some updates:

1. Joined coop
2. E-mailed to Zamri and Daegan on my participation
3. Subscribed to autoresponder (Aweber)
4. Updated follow-up e-mails
5. Manually registered people whose name appeared in my Success University back office into my autoresponder.

On Friday morning I spoke to Zamri, the overall conversation was cordial and I felt very encouraged after talking to him.

Categories:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home