Saturday, May 20, 2006

Blog Layout Change

Before I changed my blog layout I did some study. I visited a few sites where I know the blogger who owns the blog is an establish internet marketer and proven by their sales figure and high traffic volume.

What are my findings?

1. Most of them are using light blue background for their blog. Then they will have a white sheet which appear in the middle of the computer. Maybe it look more serious and professional.

2. Non of them have flashy and heavy graphics which suit me well, I don't have the time to wait until the graphic finish showing. That should apply to others I feel.

3. Their blog title or domain name has something to do with money which my blog is focusing at.

So I decided to put to test what I observed and change the outlay of my blog.:-)

Categories:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home