Sunday, April 09, 2006

Blogger Template Structure

This posting was originally posted on Saturday, April 8, 2006

Luckily I saved the HTML codings during the first time my SU Banner and side column (About Me & the advertisements) were up. I clicked View-->Source and saved the output in Notepad. Yesterday after doing some studying and thinking, I decided to paste the old HTML coding (or is it blogger coding??? I'm not sure, don't have time to check the correct term) back into my blog template. So that's why all the postings before March 19 can be seen here, not those after. And I wished... I had saved the blogger template earlier, then it will be a breeze to get back to status quo. After studying both of the formats from my other blog at http://testthemok.blogspot.com there are major differences. The blog HTML, I would say is in a fix mode(no changes can be made using references) while the blogger template is using relative references. So the effect is that I cannot do automatic posting, and have to type my posting in the template.