Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Why I am Changing My Blog Header ?....Again

I did it again !

Yes....for the ummmphteenth time I changed again my blog header. I don't think this is the last though.

Before this it was Life Health Love.

Now it is Life Health Relationship.

What is the reason?

It is part of my experimentation with SEO and to get better result with Google.

For Life Health Love I used Google Trends to find the keywords and later for Life Health Relationship I use Good Keyword software. Furthermore I think it is much easier to make a sentence using relationship than love.

Another consideration is that, I believe in the cyberworld the "love" word is also an important keyword for those people running adult and dating websites which I don't want to be associated with.

OK, the idea came after I read an eBook by authored by Brad Callen by the title Search Engine Optimization MADE EASY.

Yeah everything in the internet is soooo.. easy.

He is teaching how to optimize a website and I'm trying to optimize a blog, but the reality is that I'm having problem to implement his tactics on my blog, now not so easy.... ehh.

According to the book, the most important factor is the keyword for the website and then try to sprinkle it throughout the website.

There is a marked differences between those two. The most important being, blog has a dynamic interface while a website is usually static.

And then there is the h2 tag which should help in getting a better point in SEO, but what I understand in blogger, it is used as date and time tag for each post.

But to be fair, he wrote a useful book and it is interesting for me and for those who needs to really follow through the steps how to optimize a website. He also discussed two optimization techniques, which are Onpage Optimization and Offpage Optimization.

So after learning his tactics I started to look for how to optimize blog. Been reading Yaro Starak and also Darren Rowse on this theme.

And up until now, still learning.

I'm also trying to juggle my time, because of a new project that I'm working on. It was suggested by Zamri two weeks ago.

I made a promised to finish it by end of August this year.

Categories: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home